Who is the PTF and what do we do?
The PTF is comprised of parents, teachers and friends of our Jackson Christian family across all grade levels. This group of volunteers reaches across all campuses including Campbell Street Preschool. The goal of this team is to work with other parents, faculty, and staff to build relationships and to help raise money to provide students and teachers with the most updated educational equipment, technology, and resources possible.
Who benefits from PTF?
PTF strives to provide the bulk of its support to teachers and students at Jackson Christian. In addition to hosting fun events for students and parents, PTF provides financial support to Jackson Christian. In the past several years, the PTF has:
- Paid $14,000 into individual teachers’ accounts;
- Contributed $5000 for elementary iPads;
- Supplied funds for new Elementary playground equipment;
- Supplied $2000 for Science application license;
- Donated $2100 for STREAM Lab supplies;
- Provided $1500 for Teacher Appreciation luncheon; and
- Contributed $3400 for Middle/High School Security Cameras.
How do I join?
Simply reach out to any PTF member or event chairperson and tell them you’d like to get involved! You can help as much or as little as you like!
How much does it cost?
There are no membership or other fees to be involved in PTF!
But I work days and can't help during the school day!
That's okay! Many of our events and activities are held outside of the school day.
If you are interested in becoming involved in PTF, please complete this PTF Form. You may also contact Jennifer Ragan or Stacy Vaughn via firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to one of the event chairs listed below:
2017-2018 PTF Events Chairpersons
- Fall/Spring Bake Sales: Jill Zamora-Smith; email@example.com
- Fall Cookie Dough Sale: Lora Blankenship; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Night Owls: Jennifer Ragan; email@example.com
- Conference Day Teacher’s Lunch: (Chair needed)
- Christmas Shop: Susan Rudd; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Appreciation Week: (Chair needed)
- Sweetheart Banquet: Ashley Hosford; email@example.com
- Shamrock Shuffle: (Chair needed)
- Muffins with Mom: Jennifer Ragan; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power of Prayer: (Chair needed)