Mark your calendars:
Spring and Summer Family Consignment Sale
April 6-8, 2013
Come and see why we're Jackson's #1 Family Consignment Sale!
Come and see why folks mark their calendars months in advance!
Come and see our HUGE selection of merchandise!
- JCS-A Family Affair is now using My Consignment Manager as its Seasonal Consignment Software!!!! Here are just some of the benefits: My Consignment Manager will now help you prepare your items for selling at our seasonal consignment sales. Using this new system will make your registration process seamless, efficient and completed from the comfort of your home. Save over 50% of the time you would have normally spent preparing your items and for the consignment sale. It will make your tagging experience more positive, easier, faster, and more profitable (you will have more time to tag now and can tag more items than ever before). Enter your items once. If your items do not sell, they can be used again at our next seasonal consignment sale. Register and create a sellers' account to see how it works by clicking on the appropriate link on the left to learn more. If you did NOT consign with us in the Fall 2012 sale, you will need to
register as a NEW consignor. Those returning consignors will be
using the same consignor number given in the Fall. You will click
REGISTER HERE, instead of CREATE USER ACCOUNT.
- Now using both gyms - with more checkouts.
- In the Main Gym:
Women's, Men's, & Children's In-style Clothing, Purses, and Shoes
In Coffman Gym:
Household Items, Baby Equipment, Toys, Books, Movies, Jewelry, Sports Equipment, Electronics, Furniture, Tools and More...
- Jackson's LARGEST seasonal consignment sale.
- A terrific shopping experience with fun energy and a welcoming atmosphere! We really are glad you're here!
- You can't beat the southern hospitality!
- Spacious aisles and stream-lined racks for your ease in shopping!
- Organized, organized, organized!
- Scanners to expedite the process!
- Visa and Master Card accepted!
Workers' Sales: Friday, April 5
(Various times based on the number of hours volunteered. See Volunteer & Contributor Information)
Public Sale: Saturday, April 6, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
1/2 Price Sale: Sunday, April 7, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
(50% off all items that are marked "Discount" by the seller)
Dollar Day: Monday, April 8, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
(All designated items will be $1.00 - regardless of the original price)
Pick Up Check: Wednesday, April 10
Check this helpful link for recalled items: www.wemakeitsafer.com