Spring and Summer Family Consignment Sale
April 6-7, 2019
Our Public Sale begins at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 6Come and see why we're Jackson's #1 Family Consignment Sale!
Come and see why folks mark their calendars months in advance!
Come and see our HUGE selection of merchandise!
- JCS-A Family Affair uses My Consignment Manager as its seasonal consignment software. Here are just some of the benefits: My Consignment Manager helps you prepare your items for selling at our seasonal consignment sales. Using this system will make your registration process seamless and efficient, all from the comfort of your home! Save over 50% of the time you would have normally spent preparing your items for the sale. Your tagging experience is now more positive, faster, and profitable! (If you have forgotten your username and password to register, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can retrieve that for you.)
- Enter your items only once! If your items do not sell, they will remain in your inventory in the next sale! Register and create a seller’s account to see how it works by clicking on the appropriate link on the left to learn more. If you have not created an account with My Consignment Manager, you will need to register as a NEW consignor. Returning consignors will be using their same consignor number. You will click REGISTER HERE, instead of CREATE USER ACCOUNT.
- In the Main Gym:
Women's, Men's, & Children's In-style Clothing, Purses, and Shoes
In Coffman Gym:
Household Items, Baby Equipment, Toys, Books, Movies, Jewelry, Sports Equipment, Electronics, Furniture, Tools and More...
- Jackson's LARGEST seasonal consignment sale.
- A terrific shopping experience with fun, energy, and a welcoming atmosphere! We really are glad you're here!
- You can't beat the southern hospitality!
- Spacious aisles and stream-lined racks for your ease in shopping!
- Organized, organized, organized!
- Scanners to expedite the process!
- Visa and Master Card accepted!
12-hour Workers' Sale: Friday, April 5, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8-hour Workers' Sale: Friday, April 5, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
4-hour Workers' Sale: Friday, April 5, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Consignors' Sale: Friday, April 5, 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Public Sale: Saturday, April 6, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Half-price Sale: Sunday, April 7, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Dollar Day Public Sale: Monday, April 8, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.